I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.
|Hoffman 01.29.2015 11:32|
RiverBank is focused on helping others and having fun. We help others, especially new players and our brothers of the Everbloom Alliance.
Settlement Name: RiverBank
Location: South West Plains [-09.18]
Alignment: N, accepting LN, CN, NG and N
Government: A group of friends working together to improve and enjoy the South West and the game. (i.e. not focused on large government or politics structures.
Proto-Settlement Training: Cleric/Fighter
Sponsored Companies - Hoff’s Path Focused on trade and game enjoyment
Ideology and Focus:
RiverBank is a True Neutral settlement founded around the golden rule of do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and the Ryan rule of Don’t Be a Jerk. The focus is on having an area where people can enjoy the game, get help they need and have fun. The SouthWest is a bit of a quiet area, but RiverBank is part of CoTP and the Everbloom Alliance, so we join in escalations, PVE and PVP with our friends. PVP is only related to defense, either of our area, our allies, or new players.
As Fort Inevitable comes online, we will be a refuge for new players looking for a comfy place to start.
RiverBank is part of Covenant of the Phoenix (CoTP), and the Everbloom Alliance.
Not a settlement of big government or rules. Hoffman leads the settlement due to the requirement to have a leader but everything revolves around only two rules:
1. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
2. Don’t be a jerk.
Those are the only two hard and fast rules that govern RiverBank. Other guidelines include:
• Have fun
• Support our allies
• Abide by the NAP
Citizen Rights (boilerplate, when all else fails go to the two rules)
• Each citizen of RiverBank has the right to be treated with respect by fellow citizens.
• RiverBank prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying against any person because of age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, appearance, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Riverbank expects that its citizens shall maintain an environment free of discrimination, including harassment, bullying, or retaliation.
• Any person who feels he or she has been unjustly or unfairly treated based on the provisions laid forth in this charter has the right to have their grievance addressed by Hoffman.
• Where separate access or prices can be set for citizens of RiverBank, citizens will be given priority or advantageous price compared to non-citizens. This pertains to training facilities and any other services for which separate pricing and/or access is available.
RiverBank hopes to be a center of trade for the SouthWest with the hope of helping its members, alliance and new players.
Joining RiverBank as a sponsored Company:
1. Please Contact me via the Paizo Forums, CotP Forums, or join our Mumble and have a chat with us.
Joining RiverBank as a Citizen:
1. Currently due to game mechanics please apply to Hoff’s Path in game. Look at the top left hand side of your screen, find the tower icon to the right of that, open it, search for Hoff, open and apply.
2. Join us on Mumble.
3. Register on the CotP boards.
4. Apply for CotP membership.
5. Introduce yourself in the Pathfinder Online section.
6. Join our PFO Chapter, and check out the other titles our community has to offer.
Mumble Usage: CotP has a dedicated 24/7 Mumble server. Mumble usage is a requirement for all members, but a microphone is not required unless you are part of the military. This is because Mumble is where most of our conversations happen, and if you aren't in there, you really will not get integrated into the community as much as we would like. Mumble does offer text chat options and if everyone in-game is using Mumble then you can likely reply to comments on the Mumble via our in-game chat as well.
|Jazzlvraz 01.29.2015 11:57|
Welcome to our RiverBank friends!