The Grand Tour - Dates and Times

MidknightDiamond
Saturday TBA: 7 pm Eastern Work hit a busy week with seasonal switch over prep. and a story inventory so have to work the weekend.

Route Three

We will muster at the tavern in Hope's End. Everyone is welcome to join in on the mumble in Classroom 1 under Pathfinder University.

Mumble info: golarion.mumble.com Port:3093

We will be leaving promptly and I expect the run to take about an hour and a half - maybe less. Please do not bring anything with you inventory wise that could encumber you and if you have anything to help increase speed, I would recommend it.

This space reserved for dates, times, and other essential updates.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
MidknightDiamond
Here are my planned Grand Tour Routes. As per suggestion, I'm going to add in a few of the settlement type achievements, the ones that aren't incredibly common around the realm.

Also, these runs will be PFU sponsored events so I expect to have participants from all over the realm. If there is anyone I need to contact on the day of the run to give a head's up to or something of the like, please send me a message on Paizo's PM's so arrangements can be made.

-Aurora Silverstar

Planned Routes

Route One - Start at Kindleburn:
Emerald Shard
Forgotten Alter
Fane of Lamashtu
Bloodrock Hill
Erastil's Hollow
Fame of Gorum
Aragon - Fighter/Rogue
Freevale - Cleric/Wizard
Mountain Goat
Fane of Asmodeus

Route Two - Start at Emerald Lodge:
Emerald Lodge - Fighter/Wizard
Emerald Spire
Fane of Abadar
Abraxas Altar
Bridge of Ill Accord
Ransacked Village
Helinard Motte - Cleric/Rogue
Abandoned Quarry
Empty Fishing Outpost

Route Three - Start at Hope’s End:
Hope's End - Rogue/Wizard
Fane of Gozreh
Training Field
Fane of Iomedae
Old Farm
Drunk Mermaid Inn Crossroads
Desecrated Graveyard
Broken Earth

Route Four - Start at Entrance to SE Mountains:
Eagle's Roost
Fane of Desna
Destroyed Siege Camp
Fame of Sarenrae
Peddler's Crossing
Fane of Norgorber
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

KarlBob
I'm interested in the 6/21 Grand Tour.
MidknightTopaz
Well, Looks like we have one for our tour ^_^
WxCougar of KOTC
I personally won't be able to attend those dates, but I have forwarded the info to the rest of my Settlement to encourage folks to come out for it.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Nyrri
I will do my best to make it on Saturday. Having RL issues shooting at me!. I am assuming Emerald lodge is the start point?
or do all locations start at the same time?
MidknightDiamond
It's only Route One this week as listed. We'll be starting at Kindleburn. My copy/paste got jumbled up in Word (typical), but I've fixed it. Sorry for any confusion.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidknightDiamond
It's only Route One this week as listed.
That's more tempting, though 8:00am on a sunday is rough at the best of times. It will depend on how enticing the Callambea Elementals prove on Saturday night.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tigari
I may make a guest appearance smile
MidknightDiamond
The Sunday morning time is an attempt to make the run a bit more available for those in EU times and so forth - another reason I was asking for feedback on the time to see if that was acceptable. I was trying to go for early evening then. I know this week is hard because of Father's Day in the US, but it won't be the last run, else I wouldn't have worked out four different routes to cycle through.

Tig, we'd be happy to have you, you know this.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post