Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Grand Tour - Dates and Times

MidknightDiamond
Updated main post.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
MidknightDiamond
The Saturday run was a success - had about a dozen people come with us. There was a little hiccup at first as I realized, on the road, that the mini map was no longer showing coordinates but we worked through it quickly.

There wasn't enough interest in the Sunday morning offering so that time slot has been canceled for the foreseeable future until enough interest arises.

Time and Route Updated on the main post.
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

Thod-Theodum
Wasn't aware I had to post to show interest. Have brought Theodum in position (TK). Might not be there in time as we are about to leave for a picnic (should have been 2 hours ago) so will try to log in and otherwise just kill some Usties instead
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
MidknightDiamond
Yeah, I posted in the General chat several times for people to meet up in Kindleburn for that Route - no one ever answered me or even said they were coming. Posted that since no one was in Kindleburn well after the start time that I was cancelling. Thornkeep was the starting position for the Adventure Time with Lisa… not the tour. I have the starting city posted for each Route I'm using and put it in every Announcement I make about the tour in the General Chat.

foxglove
petition to devs: training high levels of Travel domain (or at least ranks in Church of Desna) should require exploration achievements.

and good job on the tour (and everything else, you're a star).
Foxglove - of Pathfinder University (PFU/Riverbank)
Silkworm - of Phoenix Industries (TEO/Brighthaven)
On these boards I never speak for TEO, only for myself or PFU. Contact me if you want to hold a guest lecture for PFU
MidknightDiamond
Reminder bump - Date and time on first post updated.

And thank you Foxglove - not really much of a star, just doing my job and trying to help out.

MidknightDiamond
Weekly update to main post

MidknightDiamond
Weekly Bump

MidknightDiamond
Updated times and route information.

MidknightDiamond
Updated.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post