Keepside Chat Recordings

PFU Hoffman
Hi All,

We now have a series of volunteers recording our 'Keepside Chats' with the Goblinworks folks. I am going to make this thread to be both a source of all of the recordings and list future chats. Thanks to all who have recorded chats. If you have others, please feel free to post them in the thread and I will update this post.

7/22 with Lee, Lead Game Designer
7/15 with Lee, Lead Game Designer.
7/7 with Ryan Dancey, CEO
7/1 with Lee, Lead Game Designer
6/24 with Lisa Stevens, COO
6/17 with Mark Kalmes

Prior chats are at http://youtube.pathfinderuniversity.com.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Duffy Swiftshadow
While Soundcloud is nice and easy for throwing a quick streaming MP3 up it does have limited storage so all the recordings I make can be found in here. I'll still post the new ones to Soundcloud for streaming convenience and eventually might convert everything to work with Youtube.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Today's chat can be found here.

I caved and got more storage so you can find all the past ones I recorded here, might stick audio copies of the Town Crier there too.
Giorgio
The OP is in need of updating with the August, September, October and November recordings….
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on The Dominion of the Northern Marches
Duffy Swiftshadow
Everything from the past few months is available here. I'll get around to pulling down available copies of the few that aren't me and add them to the list.
Giorgio
Duffy, I am catching up on all the Keepside chats so I know where there are (not here); but this IS a sticky thread with a huge catchy title, so it makes sense to have them listed here for everyone to easily find. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
This sticky still needs to be updated. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post