Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11.6 Settlement Sub-Forum update for Kreuz Bernstein?

Giorgio
As a voluntary effort to clean up the GW forums a bit, I would like to ask my fellow settlement leaders to help me to update the “Player Groups” forums.

If this settlement no longer exist and/or has been incorporated into a larger organization and there has been no activity in this sub form for a while, I would like to request the current owner (if any):

1- Ask Bob to update this forum with the new name of the settlement or

2- Ask Bob to remove it if it is now part of a larger alliance which already has its own primary forums (example: The Dominion of the Northern Marches forum can replace nine settlements worth of sub-forums).

If there is no current owner, I would like to ask Bob to remove/hide this thread so that new players won’t be posting on a sub-forum that is now dead/not active.

Thanks & Regards,
George
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
I just learned that KB is Carpe Nocetm.

Can one of its members get in touch with its leader and ask them to contact me? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Gross
Will do.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Starchild
That would be me and we are already in touch smile
Doom! Nightstalkers, evil crafters and bandits, Oh my!
Giorgio
Starchild
That would be me and we are already in touch smile

@Starchild

Thank you, I will include your info on the next update of the EE11.6 Settlement Database thread. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post